Question 1 of 3
We have gone over the top making sure that our 2014 Europe & Britain, CostSaver, At Leisure and Family Experiences programs are the best yet. We’ve enhanced our Insider Experiences to ensure your clients get a perfectly-planned guided vacation they wouldn’t get anywhere else.
What’s new for 2014:
- There are 5 new itineraries: 12-day Northern Spain, 8-day Swiss Delight, 14-day The Balkans & Venice, 10-day Delights of London & Paris, and 18-day Wonders of Europe.
- We’ve expanded our collection of unique Insider Experiences, including NEW Authentic Accommodations, like staying at Las Cases de la Judería in Seville, a maze-like property that connects two former palaces.
- 2014 brings FREE WiFi on coaches in most areas of Europe, allowing guests to stay connected.
- Brendan Vacations, the Ireland and Scotland expert, is now represented by Trafalgar.
- We have a new Groups Flexible Points Plan to optimize your group sales.
Question 2 of 3
One of the greatest enhancements for 2014 is the new brand partnership between Brendan Vacations and Trafalgar. Brendan Vacations, now represented by Trafalgar, will be focused on being the leading Irish Specialist with enhanced programs for 2014. We’ll bring you a comprehensive Brendan brochure in early October featuring our range of travel options available in Ireland and Scotland – from guided vacations and boutique journeys to independent and chauffeur driven travel.
Question 3 of 3
Travel beyond the expected. This new marketing headline, along with our new look and feel of layered images that tell a story, reflect what Trafalgar delivers—an unforgettable journey with enhanced Insider Experiences. We surpass expectations delivering beyond what guests would get traveling on their own or with another guided vacation company.
Key sales tips:
- Use our “3-punch” approach in your marketing copy to bring the Trafalgar difference to life, like with this Italy example:
- Travel independently to Italy and you’ll see amazing sights like the Colosseum or Trevi Fountain.
- Travel on a traditional guided tour and you’ll discover interesting facts about these unmissable places.
- Travel with Trafalgar and we’ll also take you to an unassuming little church we discovered – the Santa Maria del Popolo. Inside, we’ll share the only mosaic ‘Renaissance great’ Raphael ever created. Then, we’ll point you to Canova café, where our local friends go for real espresso.
Enter to Win!
Complete the info below to be entered into our Europe drawing for a $500 cash card, plus get an entry into the November Grand Prize drawing for an air-inclusive trip for two!
*All fields required
You've successfully entered!
Cash card winners will be notified via email by November 30, 2013.
Grand Prize Trafalgar trip winner will be drawn in November
In the meantime, get a jump on Europe sales with these tools:
You have already entered the Keys to Success Contest for this launch. Only one entry per person, per launch is permitted. Cash card winners will be alerted by November 30th. Good luck!
Don't forget to:
Thank you for your partnership—here’s to a successful season!